- How can I use my breath to go deeper?
- How can I take my experience off the mat and into my day?
- How can I work with my emotions?
- How can I lower my stress, heart rate, blood pressure, and cortisol?
- How can I radiate more love and compassion?
This class is designed for anyone who has meditated—whether you are a regular meditator or not—and wants to deepen their meditation. Anyone who has the desire to tune in to the energy behind the breath, the heartbeat, and the movement of your thoughts and feelings.
Meditation, or sitting and listening within, is a beautiful, cross-cultural wisdom practice—there is no one way or right way to meditate. It is my hope that you leave these sessions inspired by rich meditation practices that brings you closer to spirit and a relaxed, centered awareness in each moment.
When: 6:30-7:30 pm Thursdays, January 11 - February 22
Intensive Fee: $99 (six sessions)
Instructor and Guide: Catherine Carpenter, D.Min.
To Register: Contact Catherine at email@example.com
*Catherine is a Certified Masters of Wisdom & Meditation Teacher, Blessings to my teacher Davidji